Hang On, Here It Comes…. Christmas!
Here it comes…”the most wonderful time of the year”. That may have been true when you were a preteen but now you’re a business woman…and possibly a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a grandma, an aunt and yes, the hats you wear are numerous and can feel a little heavier this time of year.
All over social media you see the perfect Christmas decorations and cookies made by some woman sitting in the perfectly designed kitchen, wearing the perfectly chosen clothes on the perfectly sculpted body.
EEEEKKKK you think, “how come I’m not like this?”
I know you’ve heard me say this many times but Plan, Plan and Plan some more.
Make your list, check it twice, at least.
It works for the biggest toy supplier in the world, Santa, so why not for you?
A Christmas List of Do’s for the Business Woman ©
Check it twice…will you be naughty or nice?
- Make a list of business and household tasks, presents, foods, gatherings. Check it twice….daily.
- Delegate. Ask family, friends and/or employees for help or assistance.
- Purchase. Remember you don’t have to have a homemade Christmas. Check with the many NLOWE members who offer a myriad of gift and food offerings.
- Take 10 minutes every morning. There are 1440 minutes in a day, you deserve at least 10 to sit, reflect and clear your mind of crud.
- Breathe. When that ugly overwhelmed monster starts to take you over rely on life’s source…your breath. Breathe deeply.
- Music soothes the soul and the brain and body. Why not listen to a little Christmas music sometime in the days leading up to Christmas?
- You are good enough. As a business woman you strive for perfection. Remember…You are good enough; now take the Christmas actions you need.
Wishing all my clients, business women throughout our province and NLOWE colleagues a peaceful Christmas and a happy Holiday Season.
Phyllis Reardon M.Ed., The Business Woman’s Coach is known to most people as Coach Phyllis. Phyllis is a life coach, author, speaker and transformational entrepreneur. Contact email@example.com or discover more about Coach Phyllis at www.coachphyllis.com, or on her blog, Amazon, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook.